duct tape or duck tape?
10 Notes/ Hide
- curtis119 answered: Duct. It was originally for use on Heating and air conditioning “Ducts”. Therefore Duct Tape.
- h3adstrong answered: duct tape
- moremoralthanyou answered: Duct Tape is what it is, Duck Tape is the brand. but both are good. *wink*
- pineappledumptruck answered: both actually. the former is the accurate spelling for tape traditionally used to seal ducts/vents. the latter is a brand of said tape.
- johnwilkestooth answered: QUACK QUACK, BITCH!!!
- marvelouslymarbolous answered: duck tape is a kind of duct tape. i aways say duck tape to make the non-duck brand tape feel good about its self. at least for a little bit
- everypostisarepostofarepost answered: ducked tape
- savagemike answered: duct tape
- stuft answered: duct, though I think there is a product called duck tape
- yeahiwasintheshit posted this